Making a superb family home The Kelso is a four bedroom detached house in the picturesque market town of Towcester. Offering excellent open plan spaces designed for modern living, this home is perfect for families. The property comprises an open plan fully fitted kitchen/dining/family room creating the perfect space for entertaining. The separate utility cupboard maximises space in the kitchen. There is a separate lounge with French doors onto the rear garden, and a study, ideal for working from home. Off the entrance hall you will find a convenient downstairs cloakroom, and useful storage space. Upstairs are three doubles and a single bedroom and two of them benefit from stylish fitted wardrobes while the Master also includes the luxury of an en suite shower room. The modern family bathroom enjoys a separate bath and separate shower cubicle and features contemporary Roca sanitary ware. There is also useful, further storage. Externally the property benefits from an enclosed rear gar
Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas in Bathrooms and en suites
Feature LED cupboard lighting
Industry leading additional fixtures and fittings as standard
Choose additional fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
A new Bloor home generates over 60% less CO2 emissions than older properties
High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
ASSISTEDMOVE: Secure your new home with no Estate Agent fees
Why choose Assisted Move?
Fallen in love with a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing property first? We could have the ideal solution.
No need to wait - Once you have found your new Bloor home, you can go ahead and reserve without having to have a buyer already in place for your existing property.
Peace of mind - We will hold your new Bloor home for 4 weeks whilst we help sell your home at a price agreed by you and ourselves.
After 4 weeks, if your house is not sold, we will discuss the best way forward so you don't lose out on your new home.
Leave it to us - Bloor will arrange for the valuations to be carried out and then monitor the progress of the sale, giving you regular updates.
No estate agents fees - We will do all the hard work, so you don't have to, including paying Estate Agents Fees.
Free, Independent Advice - We will happily put you in touch with an Independent Financial Advisor to help you with your move. What's more, should you arrange your mortgage through one of the recommended Financial Advisors, we will pay the mortgage valuation fee for you.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Select a new Bloor home at one of our participating developments and pay the reservation fee of £500.
2. Bloor will select up to 3 Estate Agents to value your existing property. Please let us know if you have already entered into an agreement with an Estate Agent.
3. Bloor will then instruct an Estate Agent to market your property at an agreed price.
4. Bloor will hold your new home for 4 weeks whilst our appointed Estate Agent sells your home.
5. Once sold, Bloor will monitor the progress of the sale to ensure everything runs smoothly, giving you regular updates along the way.
6. If after the 4 week period your home has not sold, we are then on hand to discuss the best way forward to get you moving to your new Bloor home.
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
Book an appointment with a member of our Sales team on 01327 359164 who will be happy to talk you through the process and start you on the journey to your new dream home.
You could move with as little as 5% deposit with the Government-backed equity scheme 'Help to Buy', which applies to all our homes in England up to the value of £600,000.
WHY CHOOSE HELP TO BUY?
The Government will lend you between 10% and 20% of the value of the property through an equity loan, which can be repaid at any time or upon the sale of your home. The amount to be repaid is determined by the future sale and may not be the same as the original equity loan price amount.
A new home within easier reach - You will require just a 5% deposit and secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
Available to everyone - Equity loans are available to first time buyers as well as homeowners* looking to move to new homes in England up to the value of £600,000 *You must have sold your existing property before completing your Help to Buy purchase.
Peace of mind - You won't be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
Free, Independent Advice - We will happily put you in touch with an Independent Financial Advisor to help you with your move.
HELP TO BUY INFOGRAPHIC
As this is a Government Scheme, we advise that you refer to the Help to Buy website for full details regarding the scheme: helptobuy.gov.uk/equity-loan
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Select a new Bloor home at one of our participating developments and pay the reservation fee of £500.
2) Complete a Help to Buy application through the relevant Government appointed Help to Buy Agent.
3) Once approved, you will be given an 'Authority to Proceed' and the purchase of your new Bloor home may proceed to completion.
4) We can help you choose a Solicitor and Independent Financial Advisor to ensure the purchase of your new home runs smoothly.
5) You may then apply for the required mortgage amount.
6) Sit back and relax whilst we get your new Bloor home ready, giving you regular updates along the way.
7) Move into your new Bloor home, on-time with no stress
Bloors' Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make your move to Bloor Homes. Whether you need us to complete your chain or buy your existing home, we are the people to talk to.
WHY CHOOSE PART EXCHANGE?
No need to wait - Once you have found your new Bloor home, and the offer for your existing property has been accepted, you can go ahead and reserve without having to find a buyer first.
No time wasters - Bloor will make you a quick, fair and guaranteed offer for your home.
No chain, no risk - You don't need to worry about buyers pulling out or agreeing completion dates with a long house chain, it's just you and Bloor Homes working together.
Ready when you are - Move into your new Bloor home as soon as it is ready. Should your existing property sell whilst in occupation, we will even pay you an early sale bonus.
No estate agents fees - Bloor will do all the hard work, so you don't have to, and that includes paying the Estate Agent Fees.
With Estate Agents Fees costing an average of 1.3% (£2,933*), you can enjoy having more money to spend on your new dream home.
How it works:
1. Select a new Bloor home at one of our participating developments.
2. Bloor will select 2 local Estate Agents to value your existing property (Please let us know if you have already entered into an agreement with an Estate Agent).
3. Bloor make you an offer for your existing property, usually within 48 hours.
4. Once the offer is accepted, you can reserve your Bloor home and pay the reservation fee of £750.
5. We can help you choose a Solicitor and Independent Financial Advisor to ensure the purchase of your new home runs smoothly
6. Sit back and relax whilst we get your new Bloor home ready, giving you regular updates along the way.
7. Move into your new Bloor home, on-time with no stress.
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
Book an appointment with a member of our Sales team who will be happy to talk you through the process and start you on the journey to your new dream home. Please call us on 01327 359164 or email email@example.com
*Available on selected plots and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Bloor Homes 'Home Exchange Scheme' is subject to their purchasing criteria and may be withdrawn at any time