As independent Estate Agents, we have an in-depth knowledge of our local areas and are well placed to provide you with accurate valuations and advise on specific trends affecting local property prices in both sales and lettings. Our success hinges on the quality of service we provide and our ability to effectively deliver sales, lettings and auctions at the best possible price.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT ESTATE AGENT
We understand that choosing the right Estate Agent, pricing and ensuring your property is presented in the best possible light is of paramount importance and will help to sell or let your home in the shortest possible time. Whilst many properties are sold to local buyers, a growing proportion of transactions are agreed to investors, commuters and relocatees, so exposure to national and international property markets is therefore imperative.
The Guild of Property Professionals
In 2008 we were awarded membership of the prestigious Guild of Property Professionals, a nationwide network of over 800 independent estate agents, all carefully chosen as the leading firms in their particular area, and all dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and customer service. Guild Membership is only granted to one agent in a given area and revolves around a marketing strategy that is second to none.
• High quality colour brochures and sales materials that no other agent in the area can match.
• An exclusive National Property Magazine distributed monthly through The Guild network
• An unrivalled referral network, linking all Guild members together, generating thousands of enquiries every year
• Direct, high-profile access to international and investment markets through National Property Centre, located in London’s Park Lane
• Access to complete the Associate Scheme, making them Guild Associates. There is one for Sales and Lettings and it covers the details, legislation and procedures involved to ensure all agents are fully trained and following best practice.
With all these advantages however, we continue to improve our training and innovative marketing and remain committed to the principles of traditional customer service that have always been our trademark. This, allied with our ongoing investment in communications and technology will allow us to remain the local Estate Agent of choice and the areas' leading local firm.
We also pride ourselves on taking an active roll within our communities, sponsoring events, sports teams and local and national charities and for each sale that completes, we will make a donation to our charity or if you prefer, you can choose your own.